Mumbai Cute Girl Hina Abro Looking For Best Firendship


I consider myself as a smart, easy-going and communicative woman. I am very romantic, passionate and sensual in relationships. I believe that trust and faithfulness are very important in relationships. I like to communicate. I like my friends. I try to be near when they need help. I am a woman full of hopes, full of dreams unfinished, full of expectations. I want to make my puzzle of happiness – to have a beloved husband and healthy and happy children, a cozy house and the opportunity to be myself: bright, happy and beloved. I like to lead an active life. I try to keep fit. I ride a bicycle and attend a fitness club. I think it is necessary for a woman. I like to cook; it helps me relax and helps me keep my mind active.
Loving, tender and faithful. I don't want an ideal man. He should just have all the features that the real man should have.